top of page

Transcript Requests

Current SHHS Students:

Current Salem Hills High School students must first apply to a college before requesting that a transcript be sent to that college.  Current students should go to the counseling office and request a transcript in person, call 801-423-7011 or email


Past SHHS Students:


Transcript Request

Graduated students (alumni) may request an official transcript here for a $7 fee.  Click on the blue A+ button to the left.


UVU CE Students:

uvu concurrent.png

Request UVU Transcript:

Education Verification

We require payment of our processing fee before we are able to process education verifications.  Below are instructions on how to process your request.

Once completed, email or fax a copy of the receipt, with your request.  Prompt payment with a receipt will ensure processing of the request.

  1. Go to MySchoolFees at: 

  2. You can login in as a Guest or Create an account.  


  4. Show Public Items,  Category: Education Verification

  5. Quantity: 1 ($10.00 + $2.00 transaction fee)

  6. The next page will allow you to enter payment info and email for a receipt

  7. Email or fax a copy of your receipt: or or FAX:  (801) 423-7012

            *No verifications will be processed until proof of payment with receipt has been received.*

bottom of page